Newrez is a leading mortgage company that combines mortgage origination and servicing to provide a customer-first journey and help our customers make smart moves throughout the lifetime of their mortgage loans. Differentiated by its origination platform, the Company provides customers with unparalleled lending options to purchase and refinance. Its servicing business services loans on behalf of Newrez customers and includes third-party servicing brand, Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Founded in 2008, Newrez is headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and is a member of the New Residential Investment Corp. family.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Exceptional home lending options and service make Newrez the home of your perfect loan. Apply to refinance or buy a home online today Newrez LLC.
myloancare newrez is a leading mortgage company that combines mortgage origination and servicing to provide a customer-first journey and help our customers make smart moves throughout the lifetime of their mortgage loans. Differentiated by its origination platform, the company provides customers with unparalleled lending options to purchase and refinance. Its servicing business services loans on behalf of Newrez customers and includes third-party servicing brand, Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Founded in 2008, Newrez is headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and is a member of the New Residential Investment Corp. family.Read More:
The Newrez workplace is energetic, fun and second to none. There's no doubt that you'll work hard - and that the hard work will be rewarding. – We are a company that believes in growing not only professional, but personally as well to achieve rewarding goals. We put our beliefs into action in a stimulating work environment.
1. An exceptional group of engaged managers who are readily available to provide guidance (and if you have the talent, there's no reason why you couldn't become one of them)
2. Training and development opportunities to increase your professional skills
3. Acknowledgement and recognition of your achievements
4. A flexible work schedule (because we know you have a life outside the office)
5. Regular events, from bowling nights to community service events, that enable you and your colleagues to have fun and also to give back to the community
We're quickly becoming one of America's leading lenders
We offer numerous training programs as well as ongoing mentoring throughout the company
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and outstanding perks, and our sales associates can shoot for the sky aided by our generous
The mortgage industry will always be a vital part of our country's economy
Competitive mortgage rates plus a diverse and growing portfolio of mortgage products that have not been available to home buyers for several years means strong
We are only as strong as the people we employ, so we believe in rewarding them. As a Newrez employee, you enjoy competitive benefits and outstanding perks.
1. Dental coverage from Met Life with a PPO plan
2. Short- and long-term disability insurance from Lincoln Financial Group
3. Health insurance from Independence Administrators with prescription drug coverage by Express Scripts 4. 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contribution
5. Voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance from Lincoln Financial 6. Pet insurance from Nationwide
7. Vision Buy Up plan from Eye Med network of physicians
8. Flexible Spending Accounts offered for Dependent Care and Transit
Acquisitions-hungry New Residential Investment Corp. (NewRez) has agreed to acquire multichannel lender Caliber Home Loans in a deal valued at $1.675 billion, the firms announced on Wednesday.
The agreement with NewRez, a publicly traded mortgage REIT, comes roughly six months after Lone Star Funds attempted to take Caliber public. Since the independent public offering fell apart, sources have told HousingWire that private equity owner Lone Star has been shopping for a buyer for Caliber.
In a statement on Wednesday, NewRez said the transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2021.
With the acquisition, NewRez is acquiring a heavy-hitter across multiple origination channels. Caliber originated $80 billion in mortgages in 2020. It also has a $153 billion servicing portfolio with roughly 630,000 customers as of Dec. 31, 2020. Caliber made $891 million in pre-tax income in 2020, with a return on equity of 53%.
Headquarters: Fort Washington, PA
Size: 5001 to 10000 Employees
Type: Company - Public
Industry: Banking & Lending
Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)