1. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
2. Name the national bird of the United States of America?
Ans. Bald Eagle
3. Who is the current chairperson of NASSCOM?
Ans. Rekha M Menon
4. Which Mughal emperor was famous as Zinda Pir?
5. When is World Health Day observed?
Ans. April 7
6. What is the theme of World Health Day 2022?
Ans. The theme of World Health Day 2022 is "Our Planet, Our Health".
7. Where is the Raimona Reserve forest situated?
8. Who is known as the "Tuber Man" of Kerala?
Ans. Shaji NM
9. During whose reign was the fourth Buddhist council held?
10. What is the only even prime number?
11. What is the capital of Argentina?
Ans. Buenos Aires
12. Who is known as "Jawahar of Uttarakhand"?
Ans. Jagmohan Singh Negi
13. In which state are Zawar mines located?
14. The Padma Shri awardee, Lakshmi Nandan Bora, belonged to which field?
15. What is the capital of Estonia?
16. On which date does the Autumn Equinox occur?
Ans. September 23
17. Who founded the Kushana Empire in India?
Ans. Kujula Kadphises
18. Name the player who won India's first Olympic bronze medal in boxing?
Ans. Vijender Singh
19. When is 'Cybersecurity Awareness Month' observed?
20. Who founded the Chola dynasty?
21. What are the functions of connective tissue?
Ans. Functions of Connective Tissue are: insulating, helping in binding the organs together and providing support, and also providing shape to the body, conserving body heat, and also storing energy.
22. Zero is a positive or a negative number. Explain?
Ans. Zero is neither a positive nor a negative number.
23. Name a marine animal which is known as a "sea cow"?
24. When did the First World War take place?
25. In which country did cannabis originate?
Solve| 50+ GK Questions and Answers for Class 5
1. Utkal Diwas, celebrated on .............
Ans. April 1
2. ......... protein found in nails.
3. Bhagwati Sutta is a ....... text.
4. ..... is the first Asian country to launch a Plastics pact.
5. Karna and Angahgara terms are associated with......... dance.
Ans. Indian Classical
6. The International Space Station is located in...... orbit.
Ans. Low Earth Orbit
7. Varkala Beach is situated in ..... state.
8. ........was the ancient name of Patna.
9. Plants that develop in dry conditions are known as ...........
10. ..... is the biggest bone in the human body.
Solve| 50+ GK Questions and Answers for Class 6
11. ........ mineral is found in teeth.
12. Helsinki is the capital of .........
13. Pristina is the capital of ........
14. Ozone layer lies in ........
15. ........... is the longest river in the world.
16. National Research Centre on Yak (NRCY) is located in ............. state of India.
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
17. Sairandhri Vanam is a ........... Park.
Ans. Silent Valley National Park
18. .............. is the highest peak in the Appalachian mountains.
Ans. Mt. Mitchell
19. ................ is the first state in India to introduce the “Oak Tussar Industry”.
20. Mount Aconcagua is located in ........mountain ranges.
1. Burning of coal releases carbon and sulphur oxides into the environment.
2. Somatotropin is another name for laughing gas.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is growth hormone).
3. The Kayatha and Malwa cultures are related to the chalcolithic phase.
4. Motilal Nehru was the editor of the newspaper "Punjab Kesari".
Ans. False (Correct Answer is Lala Jagat Narayan).
5. LBW is related to hockey sports.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is Cricket).
6. In 1937, World War II started.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is 1939)
7. Maputo is the capital of Morocco.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is Mozambique).
8. Non-renewable energy eventually depletes.
9. Mahatma Gandhi started Dandi March in 1932.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is 1930)
10. 36 is the square root of 1296.
11. Warren Hastings was the first Governor-General of Bengal.
12. The Pothohar Plateau is found in Nepal.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is Pakistan).
13. The world’s largest specimen of a Begonia species named ‘Begonia gigantica’ is found in Siberia.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is Tibet).
14. Hydrochloric acid is secreted in the stomach.
15. Bhopal Gas Tragedy took place in 1980.
Ans. False (Correct Answer is 1984).