1. Name the folk dance of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Kuchipudi, Vilasini Natyam, Andhra Natyam, etc.
2. When is International Mother Language Day celebrated?
Ans. 21 February
3. Name the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Ans. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Who penned the book 'Wings of Fire'?
Ans. APJ Abdul Kalam and Arun Tiwari.
5. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
6. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
7. Name the national bird of the United States of America?
Ans. Bald Eagle
8. Name the deepest ocean in the world?
Ans. Pacific Ocean
9. Name the smallest bone in the human body?
10. Name the gas which is filled in balloons?
11. Which two rivers merge in Devprayag to form the River Ganga?
Ans. Alakananda and Bhagirathi rivers
12. Name the deepest oceanic trench on Earth?
Ans. Mariana Trench
13. Aizawl is the capital of which state of India?
14. Name the country which has no capital?
15. Name the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir?
16. Who is the executive head of the Union Territories?
17. How many States and Union Territories are there in India?
Ans. 28 States and 8 Union Territories
18. Which day is celebrated as Environment Day?
Ans. 5 June
19. Bucharest is the capital of which country?
20. Name the seven colours of the Rainbow?
Ans. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
21. Name a place where dead bodies are kept?
1. The deepest part of the ocean is called..........
Ans. Challenger Deep
2. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to..........
Ans. 1 Megabyte (MB)
3. 30th January is celebrated as..............
Ans. Martyr's Day
4. Highest dam of India is.......
Ans. Tehri Dam
5. ........... is the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
6. Canberra is the capital of............
7. Baby of a horse is known as.........
8. ......... is the largest plateau in the world.
Ans. Tibetan Plateau
9. Delhi is situated on the bank of ............ river.
10. World Heritage Day celebrated on .............
Ans. 18th April
11. ............ city is called Pearl City.
12. Young one of a cow is known as .......
13. ..........cells make up 80% (approx.) of our brain's volume.
Ans. Glial cells
14. The adult human skeleton is made up of ........... bones.
15. ............ is a natural skin pigment.
1. At 100 degrees Celcius water boils.
2. AM stands for Ante Meridian and PM stands for Post Meridiem.
Ans. False (AM stands for Ante Meridiem)
3. Mount Vesuvius is located in Italy.
4. Ablutophobia is the fear of bathing.
5. Mangifera Index is the scientific name of Mango?
Ans. False ( The scientific name of Mango is Mangifera Indica).
6. Water in plants is transported by phloem.
Ans. False (Xylem)
7. Onion is a modified form of roots.
Ans. False (Stem)
8. Wright Brothers invented the Airplane.
9. World No Tobacco Day is observed on 4 December.
Ans. False (31 May)
10. In January 1915, Mahatma Gandhi returned to India from South Africa.
11. PV Sindhu is associated with Badminton sport.
12. William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
13. Node is the part of the stem where the leaf is attached.
14. The scientific study of an earthquake is known as Seismology.
15. Citric Acid is present in Lemon,
Identify the Odd one out that is not related to the ones in the group.
1. Tomato, Cabbage, Brinjal, Icecream.
2. Medicine, Ointment, Syrup, Laptop
3. Table, Chair, Sofa, Rose
4. Lilly, Sunflower, Lotus, Cauliflower
5. Geography, Science, Math, Television
6. Earrings, Necklace, Door, Bracelet
7. Itanagar, Patna, Bengaluru, Kerala
8. Chandigarh, Delhi, Ladakh, Tripura
9. Ronit, Kamal, Ramesh, Sara
10. Breakfast, Dinner, Photograph, Lunch